- Privacy and Security Policy.
- Definition of personal data
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Others include the name, surname, postal and email address, as well as the telephone number.
- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
The data provided in this form will be processed by VISUALNACERT, SL in its capacity as controller in order to generate and create a job board so that companies external to visualNACert can contact you and opt for vacant positions in them.
From visualNACert we will inform all users of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, the non-comppletion of such data may prevent visualNACert from providing all those Services linked to such data, freeing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
The user has the obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep them updated, so visualNACert reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed with the cancellation of the service any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in law.
- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your own consent.
- Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will be communicated to the companies with which visualNACert has developed the appropriate collaboration and allows job seekers to interconnect with companies that have vacancies.
- Data retention period
The data will be kept for one year from the moment you provide us with your information.
- Security of your personal data
visualNACert has a special concern to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures, to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
By simply visiting this web portal or using visualNACert services, no personal data that identifies a User is automatically recorded. However, we inform you that during navigation through the Website “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated on the Internet user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing us to know the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak times.
- b) The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order for users to obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the content.
- c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
- d) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Users’ rights.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, data portability and opposition that assist them by writing to the email address to our data protection delegate email@example.com. And if you deem it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.